Conditions we Treat:
Concussions | Vestibular Issues | Headaches | TMJ dysfunction | Neck Pain | Rotator Cuff Injury | Tennis Elbow | Carpal Tunnel Syndrome | Low Back Pain | Sacroiliac Joint and Pelvic Dysfunction | Hip and Knee Arthritis | Patella Femoral Syndrome | Plantar Fasciitis | Ankle Sprains … and many others.
Don’t see your diagnosis on our list? Contact us to see how we can help you.
What should I expect on the first visit?
• When you arrive 15 minutes prior to the appointment time, your personal patient profile will be created.
• To expedite the process, you may log into the patient portal and fill in the intake form. Note: the patient portal requires a username and password to access. For more information see FAQ “What is the patient portal?” below.
• Expect a thorough one hour, one-on-one assessment and treatment with a highly trained physiotherapist.
• Please wear comfortable clothing (i.e., shorts, t-shirt, tanktop, etc.) at the initial assessment regardless of body part so that we can perform a full body assessment.
What is the patient portal?
• Our online site that provides you with access to your initial assessment intake form, past invoices, documents and videos that are shared by your health care practitioner, and the ability to book your next appointment.
• A username and password will be required to access the portal. This is to ensure your health information remains private and secure.
• If you were not given information regarding the patient portal at the time of your booking, please contact us to set up a username and password by calling us at 647.352.2880, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the form in the “CONTACT US” section below and we will respond to you within 24 hours.
• To access the portal, please click here or the “BOOK APPOINTMENT” button on the “HOME” page
How long are the appointments?
• All appointments are one-on-one with the physiotherapist.
• Initial assessments are 60 mins
• Follow-up appointments are 30 mins
What are our rates?
- Initial Assessment (60 mins) – $110
- Follow-Up Appointment (30 mins) – $70
Registered Massage Therapy:
- Initial Assessment (60 mins) – $85+HST
- Follow-Up Appointment:
- 90 Mins – $115+HST
- 60 Mins – $85+HST
- 45 Mins – $70+HST
- 30 Mins – $55+HST
- 90 Mins – $115+HST
What are our hours of operation?
• Currently we are open Monday-Friday 9AM to 7PM
Is parking available?
Yes. There is ample free parking in front of the clinic in the Diamond at Don Mills Plaza.
Do I need a doctor’s referral to see a physiotherapist?
• No, however, some insurance companies may require a physician requisition to cover the visits.
How are the clinic services covered?
• Third party insurance
• We do have the option of directly billing most extended health insurance including: Sunlife, Standard Life, Manulife, Desjardins, Great-West Life, Green Shield and other companies. Please check Telus and Provider Connect to see if your third party insurer is a participant.
*Please bring all of your third party group insurance information (policy and group number, maximum $ per year, maximum $ per visit, deductible, coverage reset date) if you would like the option to directly bill insurance.
Do we accept motor vehicle accident claims?
• Yes, we have an HCAI account and can bill the insurance companies directly. If you are visiting Symmetry Physiotherapy + Rehabilitation as a result of a motor vehicle accident, please be sure to inform us at the time of booking and bring all of the necessary information to your first visit.
*This includes your claim number, insurance and adjuster information.
Is my visit covered by OHIP?
• No, unfortunately at Symmetry Physiotherapy + Rehabilitation we do not have the ability to bill OHIP for visits.
• Here is where you can find a publicly funded physiotherapy clinic near you. http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/public/programs/physio/pub_clinics.aspx
Do we accept WSIB (workers compensation) claims?
• No, unfortunately at Symmetry Physiotherapy + Rehabilitation we do not bill WSIB, however, you can ask your WSIB claims adjuster to see if you may receive full or partial reimbursement if you choose to receive your treatment from us.
Methods of payments accepted:
• Mastercard, Visa, Debit, Cash